T-SHIRT SIZE CHART Unisex • Men's sizing will be a slimmer fit than a standard men's t-shirt. Women should size down for a more fitted look, or stick with your regular women's size for a looser fit.
*Sizes are in inches. Please allow 1" tolerance.
How to measure the "Chest":
Measure under your arms around your back and across the fullest part of your chest. Keep the measuring tape level across your back and comfortably snug, but not too loose.
How to measure the "Width":
Lay the shirt flat on a table and be sure to get the wrinkles or folds out, but don't stretch the shirt. Measure 1” below the armpit across the chest to the same point on the other side of the shirt (edge to edge).
How to measure the "Length":
Lay the shirt flat and measure from the shoulder seam at the collar to the bottom of the t-shirt.
Guys, you may want to order one size larger than usual. If you order the size you normally wear it may be smaller and more fitted. Ladies, order your regular size for a loose fit or one size smaller for a more fitted style.
LAKE LANIER SHIRTS | LANIER T-SHIRT
Lake Lanier shirts are everywhere, but Nice Aft has the only Lake Lanier shirt that is from trademarked company, Nice Aft! Get the official design, one-of-a-kind Lake Lanier t-shirt that sells like dock passes at Sunset Cove. Wear it proudly, because you're now an official Lake Lanier t-shirt owner.
• Ships in 3-5 business days
• Unisex, triblend graphic tee for men & women
• Lightweight, extremely comfortable and durable material: 25% Airlume combed & ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon, 50% polyester
• Side-seamed & double needle stitched
• Design printed using eco-friendly, water-based inks
• Wash inside-out in cold water with similar colors using a gentle cycle
• Tumble dry low or hang-dry
• Minimal shrinkage