T-SHIRT SIZE CHART
Unisex • Men's sizing will be a slimmer fit than a standard men's t-shirt. Women should size down for a more fitted look, or stick with your regular women's size for a looser fit.
*Sizes are in inches. Please allow 1" tolerance.
How to measure the "Chest":
Measure under your arms around your back and across the fullest part of your chest. Keep the measuring tape level across your back and comfortably snug, but not too loose.
How to measure the "Width":
Lay the shirt flat on a table and be sure to get the wrinkles or folds out, but don't stretch the shirt. Measure 1” below the armpit across the chest to the same point on the other side of the shirt (edge to edge).
How to measure the "Length":
Lay the shirt flat and measure from the shoulder seam at the collar to the bottom of the t-shirt.
Guys, you may want to order one size larger than usual. If you order the size you normally wear it may be smaller and more fitted. Ladies, order your regular size for a loose fit or one size smaller for a more fitted style.
GIFTS FOR BOATERS: CAPTAIN T-SHIRT
Let everyone on the boat know who's in charge in this ultra-soft, vintage-style t-shirt featuring the distressed CAPTAIN & ANCHOR graphic print on the front.
Get our matching FIRST MATE t-shirt here. The perfect gifts for boaters!
• Unisex, triblend graphic tee for men & women
• Men's sizing will be a slimmer fit than a standard men's t-shirt.
• Women should size down for a more fitted look, or stick with your regular women's size for a looser fit.
• Lightweight, extremely comfortable and durable material: 25% airlume combed & ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon, 50% polyester
• Side-seamed & double needle stitched
• Design printed using eco-friendly, water-based inks
• Please allow 3-5 business days for orders to be processed once you have placed your order
• Standard U.S. shipping with tracking averages 3-4 days transit time once shipped
• Wash inside-out in cold water with similar colors using a gentle cycle
• Tumble dry low or hang-dry
• Minimal shrinkage